Blessings Course, San Jose, CA Nov 12-14

Sangeeta didi's Fall 2010 US Tour came to a grand close in the same fashion as it began - with a Blessings Course hosted by the SF Bay area volunteers in San Jose CA from November 12 - 14. Over 50 new participants went through the beautiful experience that the Blessings Course is under Sangeeta didi's loving care and experienced Guruji's GRACE in its full flow!!

Here is a sharing from one of the participant:

"Blessings course with Didi in San Jose was an amazing experience. I did not go with much expectations about the course, but just the opportunity to do a course, any course, with Didi was good enough a reason. The promises about the course removing strong impressions seemed like a tall order, at least for me. The results were nothing short of spectacular and I am still in awe of what the course has done to me. Didi exuberates love to one and all and to be around her by itself is a blessing. Thank you so much Didi for making a such a big difference in my life yet again and moving me a bit more ahead in the path."

- Bhavesh Kharva


Here are some glimpses from the course: