Sangeeta didi teaches DSN at Metuchen, NJ, Oct 22-25

The Metuchen Art of Living Center hosted a rocking DSN with Sangeeta didi. It was attended by over 50 participants who experienced tremendous expansion and empowerment with in the space of 3 days. The participants were so overwhelmed with Sangeeta didi's loving presence that they took on the sankalpa to host a mega Art of Silence Course with her on her next trip to the U.S.

Participant Experiences:

“Till last three days I did not realize how this course is making a difference to me. I have not been enough to feel am purified to be gold but I realized last night during our most dynamic process that how much difference it made to my personality. Many a times in my work I think I con’t excel because everyone else is so experienced so they will always had but I could not have been more wrong. Excellence has nothing to do with experience, you excel the moment you gave your 100%. I could not have been more blessed and lucky to do this course with Sangeeta Didi, immense love and blessings for her. This course rocks & its experience is just beyond my words. I wish I am able to continue this journey with everyone’s support. JAI GURUDEV” –Annie

“It was an interesting course and certainly gave me the confidence to go out to the real world and spread to knowledge and word about Art of Living programs. It also taught to not worry about the result or rejection but to give in 100% with full faith. Sangeeta ji is an excellent teacher. I can see why Guruji has chosen her. She clearly has leadership qualities and has the ability to influence people in a positive way. You Rock! You should memorialize your wonderful divine experience with Guruji in a book and share this with the entire world to reinforce how wonderful it is to have a spiritual master in one’s lives. Jai Gurudev!!!” -ananymous

“Wow!! What a powerful experience! I feel I have made a Quantum Leap! Thanks, Jai Gurudev” -Ed Mongeo

“DSN with Sangeeta Didi is great and rocks. This is the best course in the Art of Living that integrated every aspect of life and make you a true yogi. Learnt so much about team work, leadership and amazing yoga technique with deep meditations. All people who have done a basic course should do it. Feeling grateful.” -Garima Singh

“I had no idea what to expect, and for the first half of the course wanted to run away. Then, my resistance melted and I learned how it feels to engage in selfless action. I previously had many barriers to talking about my faith and practices and AOL, but these amazing processes helped me more past all of that as I connected with many people inside and outside of the course in a fresh way. Thank you and JGD” -Christopher

“Extremely fun course. And of course, opposite values are complimentary. Now I feel like rushing not there to do more. Anyone who is hesitating about the course. DO IT!!!” – Rui Jian

“The DSN course brought an awareness in me towards how I can be useful to the people around me. For the first time, I realized how it feels to look beyond myself and truly care about others. Also brought an awareness for the resources given to me and my attitude towards them. “ – Venu