Diwali Art of Silence Course with Sangeeta didi, Nov 4 - 8th, San Diego, CA


San Diego was fortunate to play host Sangeeta didi once again this year for a unique, volunteer special Art of Silence Course on the auspicious time of Diwali - the Festival of Lights. The volunteers worked day and night giving their 100% to put together a course in less than a week - and experienced a miracle to herald Diwali. The icing on the cake was an amazing Lakshmi Puja performed by San Diego's resident pandits Prathibhaji & Prasadji as part of the course, and attended attended by over 75 people. This entire Puja was again organized in just 2 days!
Special thanks to all the organizers - Parag, Pradnya, Kaajal, Uday, Simon, Inder, Nimisha, Madhulika-ji and Kinjal-ji and many more - for putting this Diwali celebration together in such short time and in such grand style!











Participant Experiences:

"First of all thank you very much for conducting this course. These 4 days have helped me look into myself. I have really understood the meaning of belongingness. It has brought me closer to Guruji and has made me understand the relationship between a mentor and a disciple. I want to follow my mentor’s path and want to understand and want to understand His heart. I learn that every moment, every second, is so precious and through this practice I can be in a state of bliss every moment. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ji is a real Guru and under his shelter everyone can become free from the vicious cycle of life & death. I feel so lucky & fortunate to have a Guru like him. I feel like I am free. Free from all bondages, free from all sufferings and I wish to stay in this state always. Finally thanks for all the support and love. I love my Guruji. "

- Vikas Kumar



"The San Diego Art of Living group is an extremely impressive set of young enthusiastic individuals. Kinjal-ji is an gifted teacher and it was thrilling to have Sangeeta ji lead the course. I have never meditated so deeply nor laughed so hard. Now I finally understand what the Part-1 Course is all about. Thank you! Thank you!! All worked so hard to make this a great experience. Really!"

- Sanjay Nigam


"It was so wonderful to repeat this course again. I discovered so many new aspects within myself. I was listening to Sangeeta didi in a state of awe, totally sinking into the state of love she emanates all the time. One of the processes opened up some hidden source of strength inside me. While I was meditating I went to the depth of my being. It is so beautiful to be a pearl on Guruji’s string. Just gratefulness, just Jai Gurudev!"

- Elena Ivanova


"This was a real beautiful course. I loved and enjoyed every minute of it. I came into this course very tired & exhausted. Now I feel light and very connected to myself and people around me. I am thoroughly enjoying this feeling and am very grateful to all who made this happen, especially Kinjalji & Madhulika, and Parag & Pradnya. Sangeeta didi is an amazing person. I am so grateful that she took the time to do this course for us. Thank you didi & thank you Guruji. Can words ever explain this feeling of fullness of heart?? This feeling of contentment, this attitude of surrender, or service, the feeling of being so taken care of and the experience of getting what you need before you need it, the feeling of utter and complete love. I never could have imagined that 2 days of silence could bring such joy!! I will be back for more and more."

-Aditi Chawla

"I released old pain & hurt. I learnt loving myself & others without judgement or fear. I feel blessed to have been on this course with such a wonderful teacher. I felt surrounded by human angels and appreciate this gift. I am grateful to Guruji for having found me."

-Sharon Master

"All meditations during the course were very powerful. I could do all of them without falling asleep. The Laxmi Puja was awesome too. I could relate to the personal stories of the teacher. In the end I felt that I will be taken care of no matter what. Meditation in Motion was Icing on the cake. I felt like someone put “ICE” in my head – I felt that much cooler in the end. Thanks to all volunteers for a very organized and smooth course."

-Kunal Raval


"I felt cocooned in the grace of Guruji and Sangeeta didi, so enveloped in bliss gratitude and happiness that I forgot I had come to find myself. The calmness, patience, poise, and unabashed humor of Sangeeta didi have resulted in my feeling whole and one with creation. On Lakshmi Puja day she indeed was Pratyaksha Lakshmi, just by her divine presence. Joy flows out from my heart with gratitude to one and all… and surrender has been made very easy. With immense love and gratitude…."

- Sanjay Ponnangath

"I had read many books, got all the knowledge but this course created the space for me to experience everything that I had read. The Hollow & Empty meditations were my first real glimpse of who I am. I also felt so connected to nature. Guruji’s knowledge tapes were so amazing. He said things at the right time and everything I had read reverberated and made so much sense. Everyone uses words but something happens in silence – and hence this course. Kinjalji and Kaajal were perfect. One cannot improve perfection, so grateful to you both!"

- Priyam Singh