Sangeeta didi Teaches Blessings Course in San Diego September 2010

Sangeeta didi taught the first Blessings Course in Southern California in San Diego from September 17-19 2010. Beautiful setting, great hospitality and of course Sangeeta didi's charm and wisdom provided the perfect setting for participants to go through the literally mind-blowing experience that Blessings Course is.

Participant Experiences:

"
Blessings course that I took with Sangeeta Didi in San Diego was the greatest experience of my life... Since the course my life has changed.. I can see the divine grace helping me every day...."
- Nishigandha, San Diego

" ..I wanted to thank you for the healing and blessing of my brother. I am the person who told you about my brother having had surgery, and he had unexpected problems and was hospitalized for unknown complications for what should have been an outpatient surgery. I asked you to bless him until I could. I am happy to report that he is home from the hospital, his pain in manageable, and the 'problems' were diagnosed and repaired, with far less complications than were originally anticipated."

-Rani

"Prior to taking this course, though I had already taken several other courses in the preceding months, I still felt a little piece of me holding on to old fears. I could still feel a little piece of me that had some doubt, some skepticism of the path and maybe even of Guru. Since the course has concluded, those little stuck places within me have surrendered their fear, and I can now say with confidence that I feel personally connected to our Guru."

-Tim


Sangeeta didi with course participants
Meditation, knowledge and music
Laugh, sing, dance, meditate