Sangeeta didi teaches the first DSN in Minneapolis, Oct 28-31

Minneapolis got the opportunity host a DSN Course with the one and only Sangeeta didi for the first time in October 2010. It proved to be an amazing experience for all the participants leaving then super-charged and bubbling with enthusiasm.

Special acknowledgement to Abhay, Divya, Siva and their team of volunteers for putting together this very well organized course.

Participant Experiences:

“The most enjoyable and learning experience for me tus far. Sangeeta ji is the greatest teacher. I was moved to tears on the last day session. I will take more courses. I must. THANK YOU!” - Shailendra Goswami

“The best course ever! Leaving light, happy and confident that I can make this world better. Thank You.” - Damir Sosic

“This DSN Course was life transforming!! Sangeeta was a compassionate, powerful, and impactful teacher. The course truly broke barriers for me, which wasn't easy... infact at times it was a challenge! But with deep thanks and gratitude. I am a free, clear and a happy AOL angel.” - Beth Brill

“This was the best Art of Living Course I have ever taken. Sangeeta didi's knowledge sessions were the best. Especially her experiences with Guruji. Thank you for a wonderful course. Jai Gurudev!” - Vilas Naikwad

“The course is really transforming. I now intend to take more meaningful responsibilities in the remainder of my life.” -Sara

“This was an amazing experinece. Amazingly uncomfortable and amazingly transformative.” - Molly Hunt

“The course was excellent. Sangeeta ji's session anchored us to divine Guruji! I can now confidently go on with my journey of a bigger life that God has menat fro me with ALL OF HIS BLESSINGS. Thanks to Sangeeta ji, her beautiful smile, shining eyes (who I thought was a terror on day 1) and all coordinators of the course - Siva, Divya, Abhay & all their helpers. Jai Gurudev!” - Meena Chettia